Stage 2 | Data, Collaboration
Access Typologies to Identify Human Trafficking
- Thomson Reuters Foundation Toolkit for Tackling Human Trafficking: Identify and report customer activity potentially linked to human trafficking.
- Polaris Typology of Modern Slavery: Review the largest data set on human trafficking in the United States with segmenting the market of human trafficking to reveal the dozens of manifestations of how traffickers control and exploit others for profit.
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and Asia / Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG) Financial Flows from Human Trafficking: Learn about the financial flows of human trafficking as well as the challenges national authorities frequently face in detecting, investigating and prosecuting money laundering and terrorist financing from human trafficking. Learn good practices to mitigate some of these challenges.
- Mekong Club Modern Slavery Typologies for Financial Services Providers: Receive guidance on a number of possible slavery scenarios, highlighting key patterns as well as usual ways financial institutions may inadvertently be involved in criminal activities.
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) Human Trafficking Guidance Report: Help financial services organizations recognize suspicious activity and detect the financial red flags of human trafficking and smuggling.
- Liberty Shared Typologies: Access cloud-based, data-driven typologies.
- ICE Typologies: Uncover victim-centered typologies that focus on human behaviors as indicators.
- HT Legal Center Case Database: Pro bono attorneys handling trafficking cases for victims can find sample complaints, sample briefs, key orders, and appellate decisions.
- Buffet-McCain Institute: Institute to Combat Modern Slavery Case access supports investigations in the interest of increasing labor trafficking prosecutions. The institute supports local legal service providers to ensure victim needs are prioritized.
Register for STAT to receive digital access to industry-leading typologies.